As numbers begin to rise in Allegheny County and people are traveling more out of state, I want to assure you that I am continuing to do everything I can to keep us all safe. Both during your appointments and while outside in the real world. I ask that you please do the same, for mine and your friends and family.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact within the last two weeks (children included) have had a fever or been feeling ill (even a tickle of the throat or runny nose), PLEASE PLEASE reschedule your appointment. I will absolutely be doing the same for your safety as well.
- I ask that you please have a mask on hand for your appointments (I will also have disposable masks available if needed). I too will be wearing a mask (as well as a face shield for makeup and waxing services). I will also be wearing gloves for all of my waxing, lash, and spray tan services.
- I will be taking my temperature every morning and I ask that you do the same for yourself and anyone else that may be in your home at the time of your appointment. If preferred I will have a no touch thermometer with me to take temperatures when I arrive. If anyone that will be around has a temperature of 100 degrees or over that will be cause for rebooking your appointment.
- I will perform your services in any area where you are most comfortable so if that is in your garage or on your porch we will make it work for your comfort during the appointment. Open windows are always a bonus too.
- All services will take about an extra 10-15 minutes more than normal to make sure everything is properly wiped down, sanitized, or disposed of before leaving your home.
- Because of the increase in cost to operate my business safely, there will be a $5 fee added to your services.
I know some of these measures may seem extreme or over the top to some of you, but with the close contact needed for my services (not 6ft. apart) we must take every precaution for my family and yours to feel safe and stay healthy.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions regarding new protocols or appointments.
Barbicide Covid-19 Certificate